Page not found

Search results

  1. Transfer Registration for Off-Road Vehicles

    ... ATVs Motorboats Snowmobiles forms Fees   ATV To transfer of your Vermont registration from one ATV ... of a "transfer fee" (in addition to any other required fees) is necessary. Most questions you may have regarding snowmobile ...

  2. Death of Owner

    ... VD-119 must be submitted along with the appropriate fees. If the vehicle is being registered by the surviving spouse see ... involved, the new owner will be required to pay the full fees for the title and registration, and payment of Purchase and Use Tax may ...

  3. Transfer Ownership

    ... if the owner is deceased » See Transfer Fees » Tags:  ... vehicle, office locations, and registration, tax, and title fees. File:  ...

  4. Non-Driver Identification

    ... at a DMV office with a completed form VL-17 and appropriate fees and documentation. License fees » You will need documentation from each of the 4 ...

  5. Gifts

    ... (together with the above documentation and the appropriate fees) to the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles. Specific information about fees and supporting documents can be found in the Vermont Registration, Tax, ...

  6. Vermont Dealer Licensing and Schedule of Penalties and Suspension

    ... a new application will not be required. Registration fees and an application will be required if the existing dealer registration ... and any customer registrations in process and accompanying fees due to the state. Sale of Business following Suspension or ...

  7. Military Personnel

    ... » Exemption for Vehicle ( 23 V.S.A. § 378 ) No fees shall be charged an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Armed ... Department of Veterans Affairs and exempt from registration fees pursuant to section 378 of this title, no fee. Exemption from Tax ( ...

  8. Replacement Commercial License or Permit

    ... Requirements » See License Replacement Fees » Tags:  ...

  9. Replacement License, Permit, or ID

    ... Requirements » See License Replacement Fees »   Tags:  ...

  10. Change Address or Name on Your License

    ... or License Form (form #VL-040) and any required fees to: Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles 120 State Street ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon