Page not found

Search results

  1. Aggressive Driving

    ... in jeopardy. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the definitions of aggressive driving and road rage are ... to passengers in your vehicle. Not obeying traffic safety rules because you don't agree with them. Engage in aggressive and ...

  2. License Plates

    ... Safety/Service Organization Plates ... To convert new registrations or current plates over to a Safety/Service Organization plate ...

  3. CVSA Announces the Winners of the 2018 North American Inspectors Championship

    ... categories, Jeremy Usener of the Texas Department of Public Safety was presented with the Jimmy K. Ammons Grand Champion Award at the first-ever joint awards ceremony of the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance’s (CVSA) North American Inspectors Championship (NAIC) and ...

  4. Military License Plates

    ... U.S. Federal Communications Commission may obtain special (safety organization) plates. At the request of the leader of a safety organization, upon application and payment of an annual fee for each set ...

  5. Abandoned Vehicles

    ... Safety Abandoned ... Tags:  Safety ...

  6. Motorcycle Endorsement

    ... Driver License. Testing Locations Motorcycle Safety Courses Vermont Motorcycle Awareness Program (VMAP) ... in obtaining a Motorcycle permit or license. Includes safety tips, rules & regulations. ...

  7. Special Excess Weight Permit

    ... Permit | Safety Form ID:  ...

  8. Individual Light Permit Application

    ... Permit | Safety Form ID:  ...

  9. Window Tint Permit Application

    ... Permit | Safety | Vehicle Inspection | ...

  10. Registering Your Snowmobile

    ... Additional Information Vermont Certified Snowmobile Safety Course Purchase a Trails Maintenance Assessment (TMA) decal ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon