Page not found

Search results

  1. Registering Your Snowmobile

    ... Additional Information Vermont Certified Snowmobile Safety Course Purchase a Trails Maintenance Assessment (TMA) decal ...

  2. Crash Report, Operator: ATV or Snowmobile

    ... Off-Road | Safety | Snowmobile | ...

  3. Crash Report, Operator: Motor Vehicle

    ... Insurance | Safety | Crash | ...


    ... CVO Safety ...

  5. Inspection Stations

    ... NCVECS (National Center for Vehicle Emissions Control & Safety) NMA (National Motorist Association) SAA (Society of ... Inspection Station Safety Vehicle Inspection ...

  6. STOP, and Think Before You Post on Social Media

    ... Safe Selfie | Safety | Teen | ...

  7. Self Propelled Cranes

    ... Permit | Safety ...

  8. US Route 4 Permit

    23 VSA §1432 empowers the Commissioner of Motor Vehicles to issue non-divisible over length permits for the operation of vehicles with or without a trailer or semi trailer over US Route 4 from the Ne...

  9. Lemon Law

    ... substantially impairs the vehicle's use, market value or safety. The consumer may continue to hearing even if the claimed condition ... of Lemon Law Administrators National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) State of Vermont - Department of ...

  10. Driver Training

    ... (VMAP) The VMAP Course is a 4-hour basic motorcycle safety course for individuals interested in obtaining a motorcycle learner ... in obtaining a Motorcycle permit or license. Includes safety tips, rules & regulations. Previously identified as VN-007a. ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon