Page not found

Search results

  1. Single Trip Permit

    Permits are required when the following dimensions or weights specified by Vermont statutes are exceeded: For over eight feet, six inches (8’ 6”) width: ALL HIGHWAYS For over thirteen feet,...

  2. Permissible Uses for Personal Information

    ... authorities unless there is a law enforcement, public safety, or officer safety reason to do so that is not related to the enforcement of federal civil ...

  3. Self-Issue Crane Permits

    ... Permit | Safety ...

  4. Connect With DMV on Social Media

    ... of motor vehicle laws and the promotion of highway safety. We also maintain a page for each office; @DMVSouthBurlington , ... on office hours, vehicle recalls, traffic issues and general safety information. Our  Instagram  channel features ...

  5. CDL Medical Requirements

    ... If you are subject to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, you must have a physical every two years. To have a ... endorsement, you must meet the Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulations except for age requirements for intrastate travel. ... Examiners (National Registry) is a Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) program. All commercial drivers whose current ...

  6. Total Abstinence Investigations

    ... by the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles Enforcement & Safety Division. Total Abstinence investigations encompass only a small ... be amongst the highest importance in the interest of public safety and liability for the State of Vermont. The investigation of alleged ...

  7. CDL Skills Test Modernization Pilot Testing

    ... gathered at the New Hampshire Department of Public Safety (NH DPS) to implement phase two of the CDL Skills Test System ... range of commercial drivers and applicants to assess the safety, effectiveness, and efficiency of the proposed new test models. AAMVA ... System. Their work is supported by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and is focused on how the test may be modernized ...

  8. Time Extension Waiver

    ... phone number. If your vehicle has passed all of the safety components and the emissions repairs are not covered under the emissions ... only applies to emissions control components. All vehicle safety defects must be repaired in order to receive a pass sticker. Check ...

  9. Mature Drivers

    ... on the road as long as possible with a primary concern of safety to all. Whether you are a neighbor, family member, or concerned friend, ... their independence. What you must keep in mind is their safety and the safety of others must come first. Driver Re-Examinations ...

  10. AAMVAnet Code Reference

    ... as required by law E03 - Operating without HAZMAT safety equipment as required by law E04 - Operating without HAZMAT ... E31 - Defective brakes E33 - Defective HAZMAT safety devices E34 - Defective lights E35 - Defective or noisy ...


Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon