Commercial Vehicles

Relating to commercial vehicles regulations.

CDL Learner Permit

You must have a valid CDL or Commercial Learner’s Permit to drive a commercial motor vehicle.


Requirements for registering a school bus in Vermont.


Annual physicals are required for school bus drivers. Learn about the requirements and forms you need.


Subscribe to RSS - Commercial Vehicles

Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon