My company pays via electronic funds transfer, will that option still be possible instead of the submission within the State web portal?

You will be allowed to pay in any accepted methods whether or not your activity is done online, on paper, or in person. However, licensed Distributors must remit funds via an electronic funds transfer. 

Subscribe to RSS - Payments

Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon