Vessel Validation

A vessel, as defined in 23 V.S.A. 3302(11), that has been registered in another state, or that has a valid document issued by the U.S. Coast Guard, the U.S. Bureau of Customs or any other federal agency, and that is used in the waters of Vermont for at least 30 days in any calendar year is required to obtain a “Vessel Validation”.

Subscribe to RSS - Vessel

Contact Us

Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05603-0001

Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
email telephone

Public Records

Connect with us

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon