An act relating to motor vehicle manufacturers, dealers, and warranty or service facilities.
Any persons that are interested in proposing amendments to the Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, Distributors, and Dealers Franchising Practices Act, 9 V.S.A. chapter 108 or the establishment of a direct shipper license to be administered by the Department of Motor Vehicles shall provide them no later than December 1, 2021, using the form here.
Dealer renewal checklist
- Dealer’s Audit card - 2 pages
- Dealer application (form VD-008) - 2 pages
- Motor vehicle dealer bond (form VD-114) - 2 pages
- An irrevocable letter of credit, certificate of deposit, or Motor vehicle continual dealer bond (form VD-114a) - 2 pages
- Copy of valid insurance.
- Copy of lease if you lease (must meet requirements of DMV Rule 14-050-050)
- Check or money order with correct fees.
When processing more than five (5) registration transactions, the following guidelines must be followed:
Note: If using computer generated forms, make certain the form is properly aligned!