Skip to main content


Designates a vehicle for off-road use such as ATVs, motorboats, and snowmobiles.

Registration/Tax/Title Application

To apply for registration and title (if applicable). Used for new transactions, transfers, renewals, title-only transactions, adding or deleting an owner, lease buyouts, and IRP transactions.
Subscribe to Off-Road


Do I need an Out of State Registration Certification form to register my off road vehicles such as my boat, snowmobile or ATV.

No. Sometimes, you must register these vehicles in Vermont even if you don’t live here.