Skip to main content

Driving Records Requests

Requesting Your Driving Record

Individuals may request a copy of their driving record by submitting a Record Request Form (form #VG-116) and the appropriate fee or scheduling an appointment at the Montpelier office.


Bulk purchases like insurance companies must submit an Agreement As To The Driver Privacy Protection Policy (form #VG-118) and a subscriber agreement with NIC Vermont.

Download the PDF form to your computer and then open it with Adobe Reader

Related Forms & Information
Title Sort descending ID# Description
DMV Record Request
To request records and documents including driving records, certified copies, police and individual crash reports, etc.
DPPA User Agreement
To request user access to certain records for the purpose of obtaining personal information. This form is typically used for frequent requesters.
DPPA User Agreement (Non-Standard)
To record and contract for billing the usage of a DPPA user.


How can I obtain a driving record or bulk driving records?

See the DMV Records Request information.